The following are office policies set in place to keep the practice running efficiently.
- We have a house call system that calls to remind patients of appointments in advance. You can also sign up to receive emails and text messages. However, it is still important that you keep track of your appointments in case of system error. Please keep our office updated with current contact information.
- Please arrive on time for your appointment. Our office makes every effort to stay on time for your convenience. We have some appointments that are scheduled in 10 minute time blocks so being just 10 minutes late can result in your appointment time being passed; and; therefore, the next patient appointment being pushed back.
- If you are unable to keep a scheduled appointment, please call the office at least 24 hours in advance to cancel or reschedule that appointment. We have a cancelation list in place for that appointment that you cannot keep, so it can be utilized for another patient.
- If a patient misses work or school due to not feeling well, please call the office to reschedule. Please show consideration for the rest of our patients and staff.
- If a patient has a repair such as a wire poke or broken bracket, please call to schedule an appointment. We save times in the schedule to accommodate for repairs. However, if you have breakage prior to a regular schedule appointment and we have NOT been informed prior to, we may need to schedule an additional appointment to repair your breakage! Please call to inform us so we can allow extra time so that we can stay on schedule.
- It is very important that you keep regular cleaning appointments with your dentist. If you change your dentist please inform our office so we can update your information.